For a step-by-step overview of creating a successful SCHOLARgifts campaign, check out our infographic.
DESCRIBE YOUR SCHOLAR CAMPAIGN
Be sure to include:
- Your picture and/or video
- Identification of Category and Description of Need
- Introduction of yourself and why you are worthy of investment
- What you have accomplished in the past
- Your goals for the future and how funding your campaign will help you reach your goals
Show appreciation to your gifters with customized perks, rewards, gifts or services. You can be as simple or innovative as you desire. Examples can include an academic update each semester; a tee shirt or mug from your college; a personalized tour of the campus for contributors; complimentary tutoring; invitation to a recital; pictures from Study Abroad; your published book or article; services offered by parents or other family members; mentoring, volunteer work, virtual hugs and kisses — your imagination is your limit!
Although you have set up your Scholar Campaign, it will enter into a “Pending Approval” status while staff confirms that your Proposal fits within the parameters of SCHOLARgifts. Please allow up to 72 hours for approval of your Campaign. For more information on the process please visit our FAQ’s page.